What is Blacklist?
A blacklist refers to an IP address array that is intended to spread spam. Emails from such addresses are either redirected to or diverted from the spam directory of the recipient. Spam filters are used to identify blacklists, which are used to classify emails suspected to be spammy or malicious using specified criteria.
Reasons to blacklist a website
Websites are blacklisted when they distribute malware in the form of worms or viruses, which have a major impact on the performance of computer systems. Many practices allow easy access to websites, and hackers do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of them. The following activities are also considered as the key reasons for blacklisting a website:
While web applications are thought to make the online experience of users simpler, they also allow hackers to implant malware on websites. If careful monitoring is not performed, web applications may become a threat.
Servers may expose a specific site to security threats. Most servers on the Internet operate on straightforward and vulnerable platforms such as FTP servers. There may also be issues related to the configuration and configuration of these web servers. Some administrators overlook these issues and are unable to install the correct security mechanisms. This makes it easy for hackers to make their way to targeted websites.
Simple passwords make it easy and “simple” for hackers to access a specific website. They very easily compromise their security systems and spread malware to reach sensitive data.
Insecure connections and sniffing
Password sniffing is now becoming a common occurrence due to the increased use of FTP connections known for their vulnerability. They make it easy for Trojans to enter and “sniff” user login details, which are later used by hackers to access user websites and spread malware. People visiting the “affected” sites also become vulnerable to the disclosure of their data and related websites.
Protect your website by using the Fixhackedwebsite Security program and prevent it from being blacklisted.
Fixhackedwebsite Web is the ideal Managed Security Service for websites and applications. This web security tool is available with a Web Application Firewall (WAF) provided over a Secure Content Delivery Network ( CDN). It is a fully managed solution provided by the 24x7x365 Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) staff of certified security analysts and powered by Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capable of leveraging data from more than 85 million endpoints to detect and mitigate threats even before they occur.
Fixhackedwebsite Web is considered to play a useful role in protecting websites and preventing them from getting blacklisted, as it also includes another key feature that focuses on malware detection scanning, preventive methods and removal services to enable organizations to adopt a proactive approach that protects their business and brand reputation from infections and attacks. Online merchants and other service providers handling credit cards online are provided with a simple and automated way to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ( PCI DSS).
The CSOC is recognized for the detection and analysis of threats and then for the implementation of the actions necessary to maintain optimum security. The CSOC expands the capacity of the internal IT team of the customer to protect websites, systems, applications and networks and manage complex security incident investigations.
The key features provided by the CSOC include:
- Blacklist repair
- Fully managed WAF
- Reports on risk assessment
- Threat investigations and analysis
- PCI compliance and vulnerability scans
- Monitoring of real-time events
- Continuous policy and prevention updates
- 24x7x365 monitoring by a team of certified security analysts.
- Reverse malware and suspect application engineering
- Expert in tuning and configuration management
- Incident management and response
As a web security tool, Fixhackedwebsite Web, therefore, offers the following security features:
- Malware Monitoring and Remediation: Detects malware, provides methods and tools to remove malware and prevents future malware attacks.
- Secure Content Delivery Network (CDN): a global system of distributed servers to improve the performance of web applications and websites.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF): Powerful, real-time edge protection for websites and web applications that provide advanced security, filtering and intrusion protection.
- Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC): a team of certified cybersecurity professionals providing round-the-clock surveillance and remediation services.
- PCI Scanning: Enables service providers and merchants to remain compliant with PCI DSS.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM): advanced intelligence capable of leveraging current events and data from 85M+ terminals and 100M+ domains.