Website vulnerability scan
Hackers found a way to exploit the fact that online development was becoming more popular among businesses due to consumer choices. It was easy for hackers to find loopholes in websites’ technical vulnerabilities thanks to the advent of content management systems such as WordPress, Wix, and Weebly.
Amateur eCommerce companies love content management systems. It’s simpler and more affordable than hiring a programmer to make websites. Using the right website vulnerability scanner tools can help strengthen their websites.
Hacked Website Facts
A blog post by Google claimed that hackers have increased by 32% in 2016. 84% of webmasters who applied for reconsideration were successful in resolving hacked sites. However, 61% of webmasters never received an alert from Google about their compromised website.
Websites should be scanned regularly using a website vulnerability scanner to ensure they are free from any threats. When suspicious activity is detected, security experts are notified by the website vulnerability scan. This will immediately be investigated and any damage can be avoided. Choose the right website vulnerability scanner tool to remove malware and get additional benefits.
Businesses Need to Know the Right Website Vulnerability Test
This is the difficult part: choosing the best website vulnerability scanner for your business. Although Google allows you to search website vulnerability scanner tools, it can still generate many choices. However, it is not reliable enough to test them all. Here’s a quick guide to help you choose the right website vulnerability scanner for your business.
- Simple to use: It is important that the affected website can be operated easily. Otherwise, it will be difficult for the security staff of the website to fix the entire hack.
- Threat Detection & Response: This website vulnerability scanner tool was created. It is easier to prevent damage than to fix it. Check out how efficient and fast a website vulnerability scanner is. You might also want to read reviews on review forums and websites.
- Comprehensive Reporting Capabilities You will need a comprehensive report to see what the web site’s performance and activities are. This will help you avoid false negatives and make your website more secure in the future.
- Minimum Impact on Business Productivity Website vulnerability scanning tools should not harm the website’s performance. Its purpose is to report and protect possible vulnerabilities as often as possible.
Meets All Requirements
Comodo cWatch website security scanning tool is the best because its advanced security features easily detect and remove malware. It met all the criteria: ease-of-use, threat detection, response, and minimal impact on business productivity. These are just a few of the features that catch offers:
- 24/7 Website SurveillanceAdvanced technology is used by certified experts to speed up the resolution of security issues.
- Superior Threat Investigation CapabilitiesAssurance that a daily update will be sent to monitor safety.
- CDN (Content Delivery Network), which ensures high website availability caching at the global Data Center speeds up web content delivery to meet traffic spikes, reduce distances and provide site security.
- Secure Information and Event Management (SIEM) System that is efficient this is the most important source of information about how your website is protected from vulnerabilities and threats.
- PCI-compliant Scanning ToolCheck PCI-compliant cards.
Comodo website owners will be able to fully enjoy the benefits of this technology. . You can see the direct results of their scan on their website. Comodo cWatch, a PCI-compliant website vulnerability scanning tool, is also available. Because many e-businesses accept credit cards, compliance with PCI is crucial. Visit our website for more details.