Every single website is vulnerable to hacking, no matter where it is hosted. There are currently a number of ways to secure your website, but first you’ll need to know what signs to look for that made you confirm your website has already been hacked.
The following signs confirm your website was hacked:
- Website performance: You can quickly realize that processes are unusually slow or broken if you track your website’s performance on a regular basis. This is usually an indicator that you hacked your website.
- Strange content: You may suddenly notice, after creating a website with really great content, that there is some strange content you didn’t write on certain pages. After looking at this content more closely, you may see links to other websites that sell watches, knock-off designer purses, and more. This indeed is a hacking of your web.
- Broken code: When hackers enter a website they may unintentionally or intentionally break the code, resulting in page errors. If you notice a rise in errors your site may have been hacked.
- Unknown user accounts: Whoever has access to your content management system ( CMS), database, or eCommerce application is always good at knowing in any business. You will need to search the authorized users’ file periodically to see if there are any unauthorized users. Chances are your website has been compromised if you detect unknown user accounts.
- Suspicious activity: Your site is compromised very often if you see one IP address reaching a particular page. You could also see a page that you don’t recognize in the logs that various IP addresses access to.
- Unknown plugins: If you encounter unusual plugins on your site, a hacker may have gained access to them. You’ll need to research where these plugins came from and what they’re doing.
- Blacklisting: If your website has been compromised and used to send spam or enlisted as part of an attack on another website, your website is likely to be blacklisted in search engines and added to blacklists of emails.
Based on the hacking sings discussed above, it’s highly recommended that you consistently monitor your website and infrastructure. Instead of doing this manually, a good web security tool can be installed that runs automatic scans to detect, remove and even prevent various types of attacks. All of this can be accomplished through the installation of Fixhackedwebsite, a web security tool created by Fixhackedwebsite.
Prevent Hacks of Future Website by installing Fixhackedwebsite
The Fixhackedwebsite security tool provides the most advanced managed security service for monitoring and managing threats to customers through its unique list of features discussed below:
Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC)
Fixhackedwebsite is equipped with a team of permanently trained cybersecurity experts who provide 24-hour monitoring and remediation services
Web Application Firewall (WAF)
This provides enhanced security, filtering and intrusion protection for websites and web applications in real time.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Advanced intelligence capable of leveraging actual events and data from 85M+ endpoints and 100M+ domains
Enables service providers and merchants to stay PCI DSS compliant
Secure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
A global distributed server system designed to improve website and web application performance.
Malware Monitoring and Remediation
Fixhackedwebsite is a web security tool capable of identifying malware, offering removal methods and tools and also preventing future malware attacks