HACKED WEBSITE REPAIR
Websites are hacked every five seconds. Your website being hacked can make you feel terrible, but don’t panic. There are many steps that you can take to fix a hacker’s website. You can also install software that will detect potential attacks and prevent them from happening again. These steps will assist you in repairing your hacked site.
Five steps to fix a hacked website
- Find out exactly what happened: You can check to make sure that your data is correct or missing.
- Get in touch with your host before you start diagnosing the problem, inform your host that your website has been attacked and is currently down. They might be able to help you recover your site or find out what happened.
- For help, search Twitter or GoogleIf the support team at your host tells you there is nothing wrong with your server you can reach out to the Internet to get relevant answers.
- You can check your user accounts: You will need to scan the user’s accounts on your site to verify if a user has been created. To prevent further damage from hackers, delete the new account. Change your passwords for all accounts and users.
- You can take your site offline: It is important to take your website offline for two reasons.
- This prevents hackers from doing more damage to your website
- Users won’t visit a site that displays a frightening malware alert. Stop your web server and point your DNS entries to a static URL on a completely different server that uses the 503 HTTP response code. If you have any questions about how to take your site offline, contact your host.
Website security is vital to be vigilant as a hacker website can cause serious damage to your site’s reputation, especially if Google places a warning that it may “harm your computer”. A combination of website security education and the willingness to invest in software can make a big difference. Hacking Prevention. This is why watch comodo created it. Comodo created cWatch, a website security tool that anyone can use to manage their websites.
These are some of the many benefits that cWatch will bring to your life:
- Website Hack Repair: Website hack repair gives you a detailed report of the areas that need to be fixed by using the website malware elimination feature.
- DDoS ProtectionThis increases traffic to your site and prevents hackers from exploiting software vulnerabilities.
- Firewall for managed web applications: It works on all web servers and acts as a customer inspection point, filtering out malicious code embedded in websites.
- Cyber Security Operation 24/7:Security incidents can be quickly solved by certified experts who use enhanced technology.
- Real Content Delivery NetworkCaching at a global Data Center speeds up web content delivery to meet traffic spikes, reduce distances and ensure website security.
- Instant Malware RemovalThis tool allows you to identify the malware that is constantly attacking your site.
- SIEM Threat Detection: Security incidents can be quickly solved by certified experts who use the latest technology.
- Daily Malware and Vulnerability Scans: Assurance that a daily report is sent to monitor site safety.
- Website AccelerationThis allows your website to run at a faster pace.
- Bot ProtectionThis allows you to track legit users and protect them from annoying CAPTCHA or delayed pages.
- Complete Blacklist RemovalAll blacklists that were found on your website after scanning is complete will be removed.